jueves, agosto 11, 2005

Sir Ian McKellen aconseja

El gran actor inglés (El Señor de Los Anillos, Ricardo III) aconseja a la nueva camada de actores gays que porfavor salgan del clóset:

"By the time I came out, I was in my late 40s and I was fed up with worrying about what other people thought, and confident enough in my career to suspect that it wasn't going to make any difference at all. I was absolutely wrong. I became a better actor, and my film career took off in a way that I couldn't have expected. You can't lie about something so central to yourself without harming yourself. Acting in my case is no longer about disguise - it's about telling the truth, and my truth is that I'm gay. I'm very happy for people to know that, and then I can get on with telling the truth about the character that I'm playing. That's why I can say to other actors: if you really want to be a good actor and a successful one, and you're gay, let everybody know about it."

Si sólo algunos sacerdotes católicos lo escucharan...

1 comentario:

Anonimo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.