martes, septiembre 21, 2004

Americanos huyendo...¿de Estados Unidos?

Como estará de polarizada la sociedad americana que ya hay quienes piensan en emigrar si Goerge W. Bush gana las elecciones. Una cita tremenda por la comparación:

"... Yes...I will vote before I go...but I need to make plans. I don't want to be left here like the Jews who didn't get out in Nazi Germany. I have a big mouth...it's hard for me to "blend in." I've already lost friends and family members because of Bush, so I know just like with Ann Frank's experience in Holland...I and my family would be turned in because I have an "aura" of Resistence. Folks can just tell about folks like me.I will have to leave here. Many of you can "blend in" and go "unnoticed with a "practiced Repug...blend in ...making your subtle points and thereby you can stay to mount La RESISTANCe....But, I am not blessed with virtue of "blending." I'm tired of this and I know I can't do more...so I will have to find a place..."

¿Fuerte no? Sí, es una minoria la que piensa así, pero así empiezan cosas mayores. Quizá valdría que aprovechar si eso sucede y prepararnos en México, para aprovechar la próxima invasión americana, y sus dólares. Y decían que lo del Día Después de Mañana no podía suceder...

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

mmm no t habia felicitdo antes por tu blog llevo como 6 meses leyendolo es muy weno sigue asi alfredo

xavito